Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Change of Plans for this Friday

I am sorry to announce that our speaker for this Friday on the Economic Crisis has canceled. But one of our members has stepped up to the plate and will do a presentation that has to do with the economic crisis. I think this might also be a great idea. If any member wants to discuss an issue he or she can let me know what the topic is and then get the information and run the meeting on that topic. The showing of The Genius of Darwin is back on for Monday night at the request of members. In addition I have just finished reading Jerry Coynes new book "Why Evolution is True". It is excellent reading. It addresses every aspect of the creationist and ID arguments in up to date evidence. I highly recommend it.

Peace
The Skeptical DoDo

No comments: